Commercial Property Valuation Services
At Mainland Valuation Services our primary focus is on providing the very best in commercial real estate appraisals to our clients in the Greater Kansas City Area and across the country. With offices in Lenexa, KS and Omaha, NE, our partners work with clients all over the nation to help provide the accurate commercial valuation and real estate consulting that is so vital to the success of any investment. Our appraisers have the skills, experience, and resources to handle portfolios of almost any size and properties of almost any type, including office buildings, multi-family housing, retail shopping centers, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, and many more.
Commercial Property Appraisal
There are many factors that influence the final valuation of a given property. Here is a look at the Mainland Valuation process:
- Identify the appropriate scope of work to be completed in the appraisal process.
- Complete a thorough inspection of the asset.
- Interview participants concerning the history of the asset.
- Research legal and physical aspects of the asset (ownership, zoning, flood zone, etc.).
- Determine the highest and best use of the asset that will generate the highest sale price.
- Research land values and replacement costs.
- Survey and analyze recent comparable sales from the marketplace.
- Research competing properties, rent, and occupancy levels the market is able to support.
- Report the findings of our research and conclude a credible opinion of value.
Thorough research and market analysis is how we are able to provide the most accurate and reliable commercial real estate appraisals possible.
Areas of Property Specialization
With nearly 90 years of combined experience in commercial valuation, our team at Mainland Valuation Services has expertise in a wide variety of commercial properties, from drug stores and retail shopping centers to self-storage facilities, multi-family residential buildings, and so much more. Our proven approach to commercial real estate appraisals allows us to handle extremely complex properties and portfolios of almost any type, including special purpose properties, green buildings, senior housing, real estate holding companies, partnership interests, real estate intangibles, eminent domain and condemnation appraisal, and even value in use analyses and valuation for financial reporting, to name just a few of the properties and services that we can accommodate.
For all of your commercial valuation needs, from the simplest to the most complex, contact Mainland Valuation today.